Istanbul, Oct 15 (DHA) - The death toll from the Ankara massacre rose to 99, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu said, up from 97 people previously.
"Ninety-nine people were killed. Ninety-four corpses have been returned to the families and four corpses are to be given to families who have been informed" Davutoğlu told Show TV in an interview, adding that a Palestinian was also among the victims.
Two suicide bombers blew themselves up in a crowd of peace activists in the capital Ankara on Oct. 10, causing the deadliest attack in modern Turkey's history.
Bu site deneyimlerinizi kişiselleştirmek amacıyla KVKK ve GDPR uyarınca çerez(cookie) kullanmaktadır. Bu konu hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için tıklayın. Sitemizi kullanarak, çerezleri kullanmamızı kabul edersiniz.